Friday, March 21, 2008

School Board Race: More of the Same??????

Anyone happen to see Kathi Swanson's ad in the Review? Here's the part I like..........
"I will continue the fine work our board has done in supporting our students, teachers and community"

So is she saying she will just continue as the board has been? Are you shitting me? Who runs on more of the same? Why in the hell would we vote for you when we can just leave it as is? If she's not clever enough to come up with something better than that I don't want her making decisions regarding my taxes and our children's education.

Hey Dick, You have any of those signs left????? I'm officially starting a write-in campaign for you.

Write-in Richard Woulfe for School Board.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is Heidi's neighbor and puppet what do you expect. I tried getting Dick to run again, he has not ruled it out completely running again.

Heidi works hard in the non-election years to find people to run who will vote for what she wants.

I will not vote for Kathi Swanson and I encourage anyone who cares about our district not to either.

I wonder if they will get out the cold calling machine again like they did in the last race when Jeff Herbers was running?

Thats when you know Heidi is desperate.


Chasin.

Anonymous said...

Wanna say aomething about the elections so peopple can complain? Or not.