Friday, April 18, 2008

Remember, It's "My Take, Your Comments"

Am I a bully? I guess that depends on whom you talk to. Personally I could give a shit either way. My entire reasoning for starting this blog was to drum up conversations on any variety of topics. Whether you agree with my take or not this blog as been pretty successful at that. It would be much easier to copy and paste articles from other news sources and make a one sentence comment but that's not what this site is about.

Do I pick on Chasin sometimes? Absolutely! If you have an opinion and put it out there for the world to see you have to expect someone is going to disagree. I also take shots at the School Board, The City Council, Candidates for office, S.O.L.E (They are too easy to pick on) and anything else that may spark an intelligent or otherwise conversation.

As for Chasin taking me off of her links. SO WHAT! I really don't need to be associated with a MoveOn.org, won't take any personal responsibility I just complain and blame everyone else for my problems, jumping to conclusions, Crappy Insurance selling Blog.

As for Child's Wish....... Here is an idea. Quit being so cheap and send your children to a Day Care Facility. There they have more than one provider. They have checks and balances. They have structure.

Oh and Frank from the Gazette, EVERYONE in allowed an opinion on my site.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHY DOn't YOu Right IN Crazy LARGE tyPe anD diFFerENT ColOrs lIke OTher PlaCes Do. ThAt IS How u gET You'RE poInT aCrOss.

DiD i FOrGet tO SaY ButCHer tHe ENgliSh lAnGuAge

Anonymous said...

I didn't mean to call you that. It's no surprise to me I am my own worst enemy, cuz everynow and then I kick the livin' shit outta me.

Rex said...

Can we forget about the things I said when I was drunk.

Oops Chasin isn't going to like the drunk part.