Wednesday, April 30, 2008

She's Kidding Right??????????

To quote a good friend of mine........... I'm calling SHENANIGANS!!!!!!!

Now she wants to vote on large projects that effect the city (click here for the post). I wish chasin hadn't deleted her old posts when she went off line for those few days. I do know that she was very much against the 5 million dollar advisory referendum. Now that Lake Geneva defeated a new development she'd like to vote on large projects the city may be considering.


Freaking Incredible.

We should give the developers of the Mirbeau-Hummel plan a call. Sounds like a hell of a plan to me.


Click here for the Gazette article.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Lake Geneva referendum was non-binding and the city is getting sued over calling for the vote. I'm not sure that's what any city needs right now.

Anonymous said...

It's my understanding that all city referenda are non-binding. So we can vote all we want, but the important point is, are our representatives listening to us?

Anonymous said...

Oops, I meant it was my understanding all city referenda are non-binding, except in cases of bond issuances and certain other cases.

Anonymous said...

Ohh NOOOOO!

Jeff has been kidnapped again?

Perhaps by Chasin' after she got him so angry that he was going to start blogging again, because she doesn't let him comment.

Anonymous said...

Post something Bitch, I need all the help I can get.

sex shop said...

salut trebuie sa vezi si magazinul meu sex shop azi

Unknown said...

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it,
you could be a great author. I will always bookmark your blog and
will often come back at some point. I want to encourage continue your great work,online chat rooms have a nice holiday weekend!
backlinks I enjoy studying your publish. It is each useful and interesting to me. I will come back again once again to see your new posts
PAkistani chat rooms online pakistani girls and boys ,indain girls and boys,us girls and boys and Uk girls and boys chat room