Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I'm Baaaack.

I could not hold my tongue anymore and she won't let me post. Since she will give me plenty to write about and my life has calmed down a bit I am restarting the blog where you can post at will.............

This post is ridiculous.http://www.chasinthenews.blogspot.com/ Did you see your tax bill? Our city council has been frugal with our tax dollars.

You constantly rant on and on about the 5 million being for the Lake Leota IT'S NOT. How many times have people said it needs to go to referendum??????

I think it is high time someone gives these hard working, underpaid, public servants a pat on the back.

You ask when in the last ten years have any jobs been brought in. The current mayor, council president and at least 2 alders have been on the job less than 2 years. Give them some time. Looks like the crushing facility is coming and hopefully the bio diesel plant will still go. Pretty good start if you ask me.

Instead of just complaining why don't you offer up some ideas on how to raise money and or cut the budget. I went through the 2008 budget and I can tell you there was no place to cut.

All we ever hear hear is "not in my backyard" & "not my tax dollars"

When sewage runs through your house,when the west side floods again,when you can't get the soap out of your hair,when a fire truck is slow to respond you will be the first on your high horse complaining the city didn't do enough. The library isn't even on the books yet and the Post Office pays the mortgage. What's the issue there? The Lake is an issue that needs to go to referendum. It would be political suicide to do anything else. I am on the fence on this one and will makemy decision when the costs come out on January 31st

You won't post this because I don't agree with you so I'm going to see if Gina will.

I can't wait for your post from the meeting tonight.

13 comments:

slammer said...

I'm in too!! No new blog yet but my friend I must agree with you on this. You did forget "prohibition" in the common themes postings.

Anonymous said...

Sorry you got beat at your own game.

Anonymous said...

I am curious is Slammer really a.k.a. mitch? or Mitch a.k.a. Slammer they seem to have a lot in common. Just the way they write, their views, there anger.

Sorry guys the good prevailed last night.

Its pretty clear you both like to drink.

get a life

Sarah Larsen

Anonymous said...

Fo schizzle.

Will you maintain the blogger respect for terrible grammar and spelling and talk shit about meetings that you have no intention of going to anyway?

Gazzette said 4 people spoke at that public hearing and there were like eleventy people crying about it. Yeah I said eleventy. Mitch Kupchek theorized that many of those "bloggers" on the gazette were the same person. Apparently they were the same person that can't spell for shit.

Ahhhh freedom to blog. Freedom to write the words, shit and eleventy. It feels good today.

By the way obviously the Gazette likes to read the more laid back blogs because it found out that you were back before anyone else. I am guessing the gazette was holding out hope for a blog to return that didn't systematically murder the English language whilst prohibiting free speech.

FINALLY THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO BLOGGER LAND

Anonymous said...

Oh oh I blogged a minute away from Sarah Larsen. Is THE ROCK sarah larsen?

Sarah Larsen can not hold THE ROCK'S left nut.

Sarah Larsen has terrible grammar. Oh oh, who is Sarah Larsen? I will tell you she is not, THE ROCK.

Anonymous said...

Well Mr.Rock its clear you were not at the meeting last night its clear none of you were.

Only four people spoke but the room was full.

It became clear real quickly it was a dead issue.

Anonymous said...

My taxes have gone UP every year we have lived here.

Evansville is second highest for taxes in ROCK county.

I am all for the library, of course the fire dept, the sewer, who would not be.

The lake is a big money pit and the estimated costs just keep going up.

looks like a fun blog, I do hope there is some intelligent conversation on here at some point.

or is this just a place for a bunch of little boys to play?

Anonymous said...

Little boys?

Ma'am have you seen THE ROCK's Guns?

They are anything but little.

Let me ask what you think abou--------------------------------------------------WAIT A MINUTE JABRONI------------IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK.

It's THE ROCK's world and you are just living in it.













On a personal note I do agree that this is fun and hope the conversation gets more serious.



Nahhhhh. Let's have it both ways Jabroni in fakeity fake blogger land!

Anonymous said...

mr.rock.

I seriously doubt you have
'guns' or you would not be on
here posting.

Anonymous said...

I quickly noted that "chasin," and many others who spoke so vehemently against the ordinance, were no where to be seen last night (except the Alders, Dick and Jim).

Mason questioned if it was apathy or contentment. From all the bloggers who didn't appear, it would seem they do care, so it's not apathy, and that they aren't content, but that they are all talk and no action. Sounds more like indolence than apathy or contentment.

Oh... to anon number 5, did you think your taxes were going to go down? Remember the two things in life that are for certain? Taxes comes first.

PS WE WANT TO SEE THE ROCKS GUNS!!!

slammer said...

Well Sara r u the chasin lady because the way you like to "right" is very similar to that bad grammar on the chasin site.

For CHRIST SAKE look at this crap:

"Just the way they write, their views, THERE anger."

THERE the god damn proper use of THERE here is THEIR, man I bet Gina just shutters when she reads that.

And what the hell does "the good prevailed last night" even mean? Was "their" some Super Hero's convention I missed last night?? Knucklehead, I could give a crap less about the biggest, stupendest, largest, dopest, Council meeting ever with the referendum vote of the century on the table. Damn lady get a clue, I did not care about the stupid thing, if that makes you win I hope you covered the spread.

The award for "Most meaning less line that has nothing to do with anything half way related to what you have written so far is???"

-"It's pretty clear you both like to drink" by Sarah Larsen.

Sarah if you get a spot on council will you take some meds for the case Turrets Syndrome you clearly have?? I could just see while discussing a new water tower or the West Side Park you will drop a "Kittens are Cute", good thing "they're" you do not need to write.

I guess if crying, complaining and bitching about everything not your way makes me have a life, get me a Coors I don't want one.

slammer
stupid no life asshole
1-800-328-7448

Anonymous said...

Am I the only one to notice that "chasin'" seems to have dropped off the face of the Internet?

Rex said...

Take a look at my post from last night. Didn't think me coming back would cause such an uproar.